Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Little Yogis


Kids can do just about anything and make it absolutely adorable even when the act is considered to be "bad behavior."  For example, seeing a toddler who is potty training running through a Barnes and Noble with their pants down is cute and funny.  However, seeing a 50-year-old man do the same thing is unsettling to say the least...and maybe a little funny.  Now people can practice yoga at ANY age without being frowned upon J, but seeing a kid in downward facing dog is one of the most darling things I’ve seen…ever!  So when coming across “The Little Yoga Mat” I had to buy one for my son.  Did I mention he is only 7 months?!  Perhaps, I got a little carried away, but I am looking forward to one day sharing the lovely practice of yoga with my baby boy.  Buy one here for the little ones in your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment